I’ve been talking a lot recently about the struggle to find enough time for your online business. This week I want to share a few of my favorite time saving tools with you. Some of these save me hours each week!
Starting next week, I’ll be sharing tutorial videos showing how to use some of these tools, but here’s where I need your help: Which of these tools would you like to see a video tutorial for? Or perhaps another tool? Let me know in the comment section below. Your response will let me know which videos I should create for you.
Here’s the list of my top time saving tools:
- MeetEdgar – I use this for most of my Facebook content (on my Facebook page and group prompts). It will also do Twitter, but I’m not active there personally. The beauty of this is that it recycles content that you organize into categories, so you can TRULY set it and forget it. Spend a couple hours loading it up and your FB page is run on autopilot. My VA spends approximately 2-3 minutes each week adding my new content to it, and that’s all.
- Cinchshare – I’m just now trying Cinchshare. It does something very similar to MeetEdgar but for WAY cheaper, so you can’t beat that!
- SmarterQueue – I’m mentioning this tool because it’s on my list to try next. I’ve heard some rave reviews from some of my entrepreneur friends. Does similar things to MeetEdgar but cheaper, and it allows for some fine tuning that MeetEdgar doesn’t.
- Boardbooster – This is a Pinterest game changer! It makes you look like you’re pinning all the time when really you just set it up once and forget it. It basically loops your boards so you always have pins going out. I use a combination of this and the next tool. Boardbooster ensures that even when I don’t have ANY TIME to pin (so my Tailwind queue is empty), there are still pins going out.
- Tailwind – This makes pinning my own new content and other people’s content SO FAST. It allows you to set up board lists so you can pin your content to all the relevant boards (spaced apart in the increment you choose) with just a couple clicks! Plus Tribes help you find good content and you can pin it quickly.
- Planoly – This helps batch “schedule” instagram posts. Batching these saves a lot of time. “Scheduling” for any Instagram tool just means that it pops a reminder on your phone at the scheduled time and you have to manually post it (but it opens the photo for you in Instagram and copies the caption to Instagram).
- Asana – This saves time and sanity because it’s the tool I use to organize everything going on in my business! I can easily find projects, assign tasks, and have conversations with my team.
Hope some of these help you. Don’t forget to leave a comment below and let me know which of these tools would you like to see a video tutorial for?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks so much for supporting my blog!
Subscribe to find out the top 5 things I've learned in business.