Welcome to step 9 in the 12 Steps to Christmas Sanity Challenge hosted by myself and Liz from Hoosier Homemade. Today we're talking about wrapping gifts and sharing some free printable gift tags.
First, I've created a couple of different versions of gift tags for you. I recommend printing them on cardstock. If you wanted to get even more fancy you could mat them on some red or green yardstick. They are a great way to dress up some simple dollar store gift bags.
Click here to download the white gift tags.
Click here to download the red gift tags.
Also, be sure to check out how Liz used these gift tags. She used $1 gift bags, added a fabric handle, and put the gift tags on. Her gifts look beautiful and I absolutely love the fabric handle idea!
Follow along with each day to get ready for the holidays:
- Day 1 (today) – Handmade Christmas Card and a Printable Holiday Card Tracker
- Day 2 – Printable Monthly December Calendar
- Day 3 – Budget Friendly Gift Ideas and a Printable Budget Tracker
- Day 4 – Printable Christmas List
- Day 5 – Christmas Recipes and Printable Christmas Menu with Grocery List
- Day 6 – Baking Supplies Checklist and Printable List
- Day 7 – No Bake Holiday Treats: Hot Fudge Sauce, Christmas Candy Crunch, Cookie Dough Truffles, Homemade Gum Drops and Hot Cocoa Mix
- Day 8 – Simple Decorating Ideas
- Day 9 – Easy Gift Bags with Fabric Handles and Printable Gift Tags (2 different styles)
- Day 10 – Gift Basket Idea and Printable Gift List
- Day 11 – Party Prep and Printable Party Planner
- Day 12 – Organizing Christmas Decorations and Printable Box Labels and Inventory Sheet