One of the questions I get asked frequently is whether it's possible to print a full size printable to fit into a smaller planner. The great news is that it's definitely possible and it's super easy!
Here's a few things to note before I dive into the tutorial about how to resize printables:
- Make sure you open your printables in the free Adobe Reader.
- I highly recommend printing directly onto the size paper that you want (rather than trying to fit two pages on one letter size sheet of paper). It's much easier that way especially if you would like to print back to back. You can take a stack of paper to your local printer and have them cut it in half for you, and it's usually very affordable since they have cutting machines that will do a huge stack with just one cut.
- My favorite smaller planner binding system is the discbound system. The junior discbound binders use half letter size paper (which is just a regular size sheet of paper cut in half). Here's a post explaining all about how discbound binders work.
- You can read all about my favorite printer and how I print affordably in full color here.
- The half size is not the exact same ration as full size, so there will be extra space at the top and bottom of your pages.
- The vanilla edition planner shown in the video is available inside the Sweet Life Society.
Here's a super quick video tutorial showing you how to resize your printables:
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial, so you can print any full size printable in whatever size you would like.