Last week I shared a list of several of my favorite time saving tools for your online business or blog. In that post I also asked if you wanted to see tutorials for how to use them, and a lot of you said “Yes!“, so here I’m showing you how to use SmarterQueue.
It is a social media scheduling tool for Facebook (pages and groups), Twitter, and Instagram. It helps you categorize and recycle content so you can just keep cycling through content. It’s the same idea as MeetEdgar but also has many additional features (and doesn’t cost as much). If you use my link here to sign up for SmarterQueue you’ll get a free 30 day trial, and then plans start at $19.99/month.
Some of my favorite features:
- It’s very easy to publish something now and then have automatically added to the content bank to be recycled later (great for new posts).
- It’s ridiculously easy to do bulk uploading, and you can also have it import your posts from your url automatically, which saves a lot of time when you first set things up.
- It helps you find content. You can search Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for content, and then it’s quick to add to your content library.
- You can expire content after a certain date or after so many uses.
- It has measures in place to ensure content isn’t repeated too quickly.
- The analytics are really useful and easy to understand.
Here’s my video walkthrough:
If you use my link here to sign up for SmarterQueue you’ll get a free 30 day trial, and then plans start at $19.99/month.
I hope that helps you choose what Facebook scheduling tool you want to use. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Disclosure: Affiliate or referral links used. Thanks so much for supporting my blog.
Subscribe to find out the top 5 things I've learned in business.