The challenge officially ended the day before Thanksgiving, but I certainly didn’t have a chance then to write a wrap-up. I was at work and left straight from there on a 7 hour drive to my parent’s house. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope you all did as well.
I certainly wasn’t perfect with the challenge but I greatly improved from where I had been, so that’s progress! And I’m ready to keep pressing on and build upon the good habits that I’ve established. In the book the final challenge is to make a list of all the improvements you’ve seen over the last 21 days (without dwelling on areas that still need major work). I’ll share that with you:
- I followed through with the habit to always put my shoes away almost without fail! I really feel like I’ve got that down now. It was such a small thing, but I just hadn’t established the habit.
- I got re inspired to listen to encouraging books talked about on Day 13 of the reading and have listened to parts of several motivating books.
- Because I was so focused on my mega project I reduced the amount of time I wasted on weekday evenings when I’m usually tired and unmotivated.
- I built up my confidence throughout the challenge and am feeling more hopeful, motivated, and am ready to tackle even bigger projects!
- I made some huge progress and built a lot of momentum on my mega project which is to launch an online store. This is something I’d been wanting to do for months (maybe even years) but kept putting it off mostly out of fear and some laziness. I’m super excited that I’ll be launching on Dec 14! Remember, if you want some of the printables for free, be sure to subscribe to Super Sweet Life via e-mail. This weekend, I’ll be sending out free copies of some of the printables to everyone on my e-mail list!
So how did the challenge go for you? Did you accomplish what you’d hoped? How did your project turn out? What improvements did you make? Leave a comment below and include a link to your blog post about it if you have one.
Thanks so much for taking this challenge with me! I definitely wouldn’t have accomplished quite as much if it weren’t for you all!