Can you believe that we’ve come to the end of another year? One of the first things I like to do on the blog at the beginning of the New Year is round up the top ten posts of the past year. So here they are – our highlights from 2019!
1. How to Print on Post-it Notes: Who knew printing on sticky notes is actually incredibly simple! How cool is it to leave little notes in your children’s lunch boxes for school, for your spouse to find, or to leave for the babysitter. Your friends will be so amazed that you actually printed on a Post-it Note! I walked you through step-by-step instructions on how to create your very own sticky note template – for any size sticky notes!
2. How to Organize your Phone: It is so easy to focus on organizing our office space; our kitchen; our closets – but digital organization is equally important, and digital clutter is definitely a thing. You know that feeling of stress that comes with unlocking your phone and swiping through four screens filled with a jumble of apps. Here are my best tips for keeping your phone under control.
3. Planning Your Days: I firmly believe that if you want to make a change in your life, you’re going to have to make it one day at a time. If you’ve never tried out daily planning, this post will share both how to get started plus a freebie download so you can use the same template I use.
4. Life Changing Kitchen Storage Solutions: My business manager, Tasha, moved into a much smaller apartment this year. She was excited to fix up her cozy little apartment, but she didn’t love the not so spacious kitchen since she loves to cook and bake for a crowd. Tasha came up with very creative ways to maximize the space in her 70 square foot kitchen – and you can sit back and watch her walk through her kitchen here.
5. Step by Step Plan for a Successful Garage Sale: I have only had two garage sales in my life. My first one was a complete and total disaster and I declared I would never do that again! But then, I talked to my friend who is an absolute garage sale PRO – we’re talking sales that bring in over $1500!!! So I got her best garage sale tips and tricks, tried them myself, and passed them on to you! (Oh! And there’s a free step by step guide included with this post too!)
6. Free Printable Savings Jar: Printable meal planners, monthly calendars and cleaning checklists are what you normally find when scouring the internet for “free printables” – but one of my favorites is this printable savings jar! It’s got that nostalgic feel of dropping change into a piggy bank, but your savings goals can be as big or small as you want them. And it’s free, for you, right here.
7. Organizing with IKEA: Who doesn’t love IKEA!? It’s one of my favorite stores to shop at when organizing any room in my home, especially when I’m on a budget. This year, I got to take my business manager, Tasha, with me and we had so much fun getting great organizational ideas and products from IKEA. I invited you to come along and shop with us!
8. Planner Girl Gift Guide: We all know how hard it can be to find that perfect gift for the holidays, to perk up a friend, or to thank an employee for a job well done. That’s where the Planner Girl Gift Guide comes in handy. There are lots of clever ideas, in all price ranges, to choose from so you will never be at a loss for the perfect gift to give to your Planner Girl-Friends! These were some of my favorite gift ideas this year.
9. The Best Pens: I can never have enough pens, can you? I am a pen junkie and I love pens of all colors and types. In this post you can see a side by side comparison of almost twenty different kinds of pens so you can know before you buy which pen is perfect for you!
10. Productivity and Planning Apps: I’m a paper planner girl at heart. I love colorful pens, stickers, and the feel of my hand physically writing on a paper planner. But sometimes carrying a planner literally everywhere isn’t reasonable. And sometimes, as much as my inner planner nerd may not like to admit it, apps can do better than paper and pencil! So I let you in on all that I learned when I reviewed several productivity and planning apps this year.
Can’t wait to see what this year will bring! Welcome to the New Year, everyone!