If you want to knock it out the park this year with an amazing gift for a planner girl in your life, I have just the thing. Or if you are a planner girl yourself, maybe you can use this to drop some serious hints (or just treat yourself). It’s the Planner Girl’s Gift Guide.
If you’re not a planner junkie yourself, you may not understand all the planner lingo and the whole planner world. Don’t worry – any of these gifts would put a huge smile on a planner junkie’s face!
GIFTS UNDER $20 (or stocking stuffers)
- Stabilo Multi Color Pens – It’s a pretty safe bet that anyone who loves organizing and planners also loves good, colorful pens! You can never have too many. I could talk about pens for days, and I even have an entire post about my favorite pens for planners (and it’s one of my most popular posts). My recent favorite pen set is the Stabilo pens. First, they are a really good value – you get a wide range of colors for a very affordable price. Second, they are super cute (yes, we planner girls actually care how our pens look). Third, they write like a dream. They are a super thin marker tip. I love the richness of the marker combined with something super thin so it writes well and neatly.
- Stackable Stamp – I love this stamp set. It’s super tiny, super cute, and super useful. You don’t have to ink them, so it’s super easy to grab and use. I find myself reaching for these often. These would also be fun for bullet journals. This would be a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Washi Tape – This tape is so versatile, and it’s super popular. This is one of my favorite designs. I love the black and white.
- Pretty Acrylic Clipboard – I love cute clipboards, and this one is no exception. Love the modern, clean design.
- Premium Paper – No planner girl gift guide would be complete without including premium paper. We planner junkies LOVE quality paper. Once you use something like this 32 lb, bright white paper, there is no going back to basic copy paper. There is minimal to no bleed through, it feels thick, and printables look super vibrant on the bright white. Also, you can use this in either a laser printer or an inkjet printer (even though it says laser on it).
- Wet Erase Markers by Erin Condren – I LOVE these wet erase markers. I can use them on any laminated surface and they absolutely won’t rub off without a wet rag! You can use them inside a planner (like the inside cover of your Sweet Life Planner) or on laminated printables that are hung somewhere like the refrigerator. If you use regular dry erase markers it’s hard to avoid your hand rubbing off things you’ve just written. It’s also not hard to erase these when you want to – I just use a damp paper towel. You can use this link here to get $10 off your Erin Condren order if you are a new customer (which would make them free!).
- Planner Stickers – Of course no planner girls gift guide would be complete without mentioning planner stickers. There are so many available, it can be overwhelming. Some people go all out with decorative stickers all over their pages while others keep it simple with color coding stickers. Either way, you can’t go wrong with these translucent dot stickers. Super handy for color coding, making simple to do lists, or marking off days on a calendar. Since they are translucent and you can see through them, you can put them directly over a number on a calendar.
- A Simplified Life book – At the time that I’m putting this together, I haven’t actually held this book in my hands yet. It should be officially released by the time you read this. I rarely read physical books these days – I either get the Kindle version or listen to the audiobook, but this is one exception. It has beautiful photos, and I know I’ll be glad I have the physical. It’s a super practical book, and I think any planner girl would love it.
GIFTS UNDER $50
- Planner Punch Board – This thing is fairly new, and it’s super cool! It’s truly one of a kind. It’s a punch for planner pages that you can configure to punch practically any type of planner (different sizes and types). It comes with a guide to show you how to set up for different planner types. You just place the holes at different spots depending on what you want to punch. You can also get some different accessories for it to punch discbound items or to punch things for a spiral notebook. The main downside is that for the disc or spiral binding you have to move the page up several times, so you end having to punch multiple times for one page. Therefore it wouldn’t be great if you were punching lots of pages, but it would be perfect for punching one or two pages here and there.
- Discbound Punch – While we’re talking about punches, this is my all-time favorite discbound punch. It easily punches a few pages at once and can easily adjust to different sizes. For anyone who loves the disc binding system, this would be fantastic.
- Laminator – Anyone who loves organizing would love a laminator. You can laminate so many things! I like to create business card size labels that are laminated. I also print out things like meal planners, freezer inventory, a packing list, etc and then laminate them so I can use a wet erase marker and reuse them. This laminator works great and is super easy to use. There’s almost no learning curve, and I’ve laminated hundred of pages with it and never had a single problem. Bonus points if you buy extra pouches like these full-size pouches or these business card size pouches.
- Sweet Life Planner Club Subscription – This club is perfect for a planner girl. It has all the planning printables a girl could possibly want.
- Planner Girl Tees – These are super cute tees, and it would be a really unique gift. As of right now, there are limited sizes available, but perhaps she will restock.
- How to Create Printables Course – We planner girls just love to create pretty things, and a lot of planner junkies dream of having planning pages that are just exactly to their specifications. What would be better than learning to create organizing and planning printables? This course will teach you step-by-step how to create printables using common software.
GIFTS OVER $50
- The Sweet Life Planner – This planner is the ultimate in versatility. It’s discbound so you can add, remove, and rearrange pages. It even includes 45 blank pages that are already cut and punched, so the recipient can print and add whatever they want to their planner. Also, every planner comes with the Sweet Life Blueprint training about how to create a plan that sticks – so they’re getting a lot more than just a planner.
- Silhouette Cameo 3 – The Silhouette Cameo is a planner girl’s dream! You can do so much with it. You can easily cut planner stickers, cut vinyl, make pretty labels, make cards, decor, and more! I’ve had one for years and have gotten so much use out of it. I recommend this version with the starter bundle because it includes a lot of accessories for very little extra money.
- Printer – Planner girls love lists and pretty printables, so a printer would be a fantastic gift. This printer is my personal favorite, and the good news is that it’s not very expensive for a printer. If you really want to take it to the next level, get the option that includes HP Instant Ink. (It’s a program where they automatically deliver ink to you so you never run out, and it’s super cheap!)
Any planner girls in your life will be so happy with these gifts! What do you have on your list?
Hope this helps you decide what to get the planner girl in your life (or even snag a little treat for yourself).
Disclosure: Affiliate and/or referral links are included in this post. I only recommend that I know and would recommend to my best friend. Thanks so much for supporting this blog.
Sign up to receive the free Get Organized Once and For All ecourse.